We have started the membership drive for the year 2019. Membership is open to all those who are interested in organizing, participating and enjoying cultural, social and entertainment programs conducted by the association. We have 3 options for you to make the payment.
- Pay to a committee member(Square /Check/Cash - Check Preferred).
- Mail a check
- Pay via PayPal.
|Guest Entry Fee||Varies per event|
* Due to increase in the fees we are charging $2.5 extra for Family and $1.5 extra for Individual while using Paypal payment.
To avoid this charge members are most welcome to pay by Check
Mail a check:
Make payments to: Kerala Association of Colorado
Memo: email address/phone number
Mailing Address: Treasurer, PO BOX 3411, Parker, CO 80134
Pay online via secure www.paypal.com website.
Please do not forget to register your details here
(This will help us validate, we have all the right contact information.)
Membership benefits include:
- Free admission to association organized events like the Music Night, Indian Dance Festival, Picnic, Onam and Christmas
- Free delicious food during Picnic, Onam and Christmas events
- Access to a great platform for showcasing talented performances by children & adults
- Being part of a rich cultural organization while supporting and helping the Malayalee and Indian Communities
- Right to vote in association organized referendums & elections
- Other discounts as passed on by association’s esteemed sponsors
Please note that membership expires at the end of calendar year on December 31st, 2019.
To save on credit card processing costs, we encourage all members to send checks to KAOC, PO BOX 3411, Parker, CO 80134.